Job type: Full Time
Rate of pay: $20 an hour
We are seeking Care Attendants for our Patient Transfer Service to assist members of our communities transfer between medical facilities. If you are looking for a career where you feel you could make a difference in, please read below!
A basic job, attracts basic pay – we believe that our crews should have the ability to increase their earnings if they wish – unlike many other employers, who ban / avoid higher paid overtime. Our compensation package includes hourly wage, with increases after 6 months and 12 months of employment, an annual Bonus, and an attractive Group Benefits Program.
- A valid Class ‘G’ Ontario Driver’s License, with 5 years total driving experience and a clean abstract.
- A current valid First Aid qualification – Preferably Advanced First Aid or higher
- The ability to pass a Criminal Record Check to work with children and vulnerable adults
We are a leading provider of non-emergency, patient transfers for medically stable patients throughout the Lower Mainland. Using our specially equipped fleet of Ambulances and Accessible vehicles, and ensuring they are transferred in a safe, compassionate and efficient manner.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively communicate – in English – verbally, non-verbally and in writing
- A positive, can-do attitude, strong work ethic, and participation in what we do. Demonstrated and relevant customer service experience, or experience working with patients.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
"*" indicates required fields