Job type: Remote
Rate of pay: From $20 an hour
Patient Transfer Attendant
Pioneer provides Non urgent patient transfer services to Hospitals, nursing homes, government facilities and the general public. We are seeking Care Attendants for our Patient Transfer Service to assist members of our communities transfer between medical facilities.
Our compensation package includes hourly wage, with increases after 3 months and 12 months of employment, an annual Bonus, and an attractive group benefits program.
• A valid Class ‘G’ Ontario Driver’s License, with 5 years total driving experience and a clean abstract.
• A current valid First Aid qualification – Preferably Advanced First Aid or higher
• The ability to pass a Criminal Record Check to work with children and vulnerable adults
• Open availability (days, evenings, overnights, weekdays, weekends)
Skills and Abilities:
• Physically fit, ability to lift, push or pull 250+lbs using a wheelchair, stretcher or stair chair with a partner.
• Ability to effectively communicate – in English – verbally, non-verbally and in writing
• A positive, can-do attitude, strong work ethic, and participation in what we do. Demonstrated and relevant customer service experience, or experience working with patients.
• On-site parking
• Day shift
• Evening shift
• Night shift
• On call
• Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
• Overtime pay
"*" indicates required fields